Return or exchange an item:
( online only )
- You can return any full priced items from your order to us, within 14 days of receiving your order via delivery. If you had selected our click and collect service the start of the 14 days is when it arrives at store and your confirmation email is sent.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any tags still attached and enclosed documentation.
- Footwear must be in perfect condition ensuring trying on has not taken place outside.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge.
- If you would like to exchange an item, please email us on email@example.com and our team will do their best to help.
Returning your item:
- The item you are returning is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection we recommend that you package the item securely & obtain proof of postage.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning your item. You can do this by sending it back to the address shown below or by bringing it back to one of our stores.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and the faulty item is refunded, or where the entire order is cancelled under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK)
- Once we receive your return, we will issue your refund. We will usually do this within 2 working days. Your card issuer may take up to 10 working days to process the refund back to your account.
Ladeda Boutique HQ, Unit U, 10 Stoneway, Lakesview International Business Park, Canterbury, CT3 4GP
Your Cancellation RightsUnder the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK), you have the right to cancel your entire order with us. We will issue you with a full refund for the items you have purchased and the cost of standard delivery if you've paid for shipping.
- You have 14 days to cancel your order, from the day after you receive your order.
- We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so you'll need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Alternatively, you can write to us at one of our store addresses.
- If you have already received your order, you will need to return to us the items from your order that you wish to cancel.
- The items you return must be unworn and in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them.
- Returns to need to have the original tags still on them but need not be returned to us in the same packaging in which they were delivered to you. However it is your responsibility to ensure that the returned items are packaged well enough that they won't be damaged on the way back to us. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. In this case we will not refund you.
- If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.
Please note our retail stores have a different returns policy to our online store. Please call 01227 719264 for more details. Thank you x